Thursday, February 12, 2009

happy holiday!

here's a friday the thirteenth post, written prematurely because i don't think i'll actually have time to blog on friday the thirteenth.


this is mostly going to be a link dump, for which i apologize. it's kind of funny. i have a distaste for link dumps (no offense, ian) on other blogs. i think i'm in over my head with this holiday mantis stuff, maybe. or maybe i'm lacking real things to blog about (help me out, people! KC is my only contributor so far! she totally wins a prize for that).

Here's some links, fools:

- an account of my day Friday, June 13, 2008

- what about.com has to say about the purported unluckiness of friday 13ths

- a way better compilation by crystalinks about F the 13

i'm hoping for some magic akin to full moon magic to grace me this friday the 13th. barring that, we've got another in march, so i've got a second chance.

when i was a kid, i was afraid freddy kruger was in the toilet and wanted to eat my butt when i tinkled.

please send me accounts of any and all wackiness you encounter on friday the thirteenth.

i love you,
holiday mantis xoxox

No comments: